Educate Yourself About Your Pets
You care about the health and wellbeing of your pets. We are going to give you some crucial common-sense information that will increase the health of your pet and give you a more positive pet experience.
63% or approximately 71,000,000 American households have at least one pet!
Benefits of Pet Ownership
The CDC lists the benefits of pet ownership.
- Blood Pressure.
- Cholesterol Levels.
- Triglyceride Levels.
- Feelings of Loneliness.
- Opportunities for exercise and outdoor activities.
- Opportunities for Socialization.
Did You Know?
- In 2012, Americans spent over $50,000,000,000 on their pets.
- 65% or $32,000,000,000 was spent on food and veterinary care.
- The average spent on each pet is $460.00 per year.
Supplementation replaces the “dead nutrients” in the food with live ones, and increases the body’s ability to digest and metabolize food.
With the proper supplement, you will see a 20% to 25% increase in the digestion and subsequent metabolism of the food.
The increase in digestibility will significantly offset the cost of the product.